Low mood, lack of motivation treated in Fareham Hampshire
Hypnotherapy in Fareham successfully treating sadness, low mood, lack of motivation
Low mood, and lack of motivation can feel like grief, there doesn't seem much point to anything, and all the things we used to enjoy have lost their sparkle. We feel a deep sadness and loss. These feelings of hopelessness and helplessness grow stronger, and help to cultivate more miserable, lonely thoughts. Nothing is worth doing, or saying, there is nothing to look forward to, because joy and vitality are lost. Depression is a withdrawal from the normal everyday joys of living, and in time drastically reduces our self esteem, self worth and confidence. The world can seem a lonely place, where the smallest of tasks overwhelm.
Feeling sad or down?
Feelings you experience when mood is low
- Feelings of being on the outside looking in
- Every one else other than you seems to be happy
- Feeling like a part of you is missing
- Feeling exhausted, hopeless, and helpless
- Feeling flawed and unable to succeed in anything
- Sadness, and oppressed mood
- Loss of interest and pleasure in usual life activities
- Changes in activity level
- Weight loss or gain
- Difficulties in sleeping
- Loss of energy and tiredness
- Negative self concept, self blame or self reproach
- Problems with concentration
- Sleeping lots of the time
Why do I get these feelings?
When young no one teaches us how to think - we grow and develop and learn coping skills and defence mechanisms in order to help us survive the ups and downs of life. Sometimes these life experiences can be overwhelming - so much so we feel helpless, and give up trying. These old ways of dealing with life become more and more useless as time goes on, hence we feel more and more helpless to dig ourselves out of the rut.